So I finally succumbed to a day in bed.
I have been working around what's been going around for a week now - but finally it took me over - over and down. Bleh.
We are working through D4 currently and missing an entire day dedicated to studio time...not the worst day to miss, but definitely not the best!
So instead I did what I could manage:
- Watched a video on dividing Iris
- Watched a video on dividing Daylily
- Drank LemSip
- Did some exploratory writing
- Checked out the designs for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014
- Listened to Gardens Illustrated podcasts
- Watched an E2 series season III episode: The Village Architect
- Listened to RadioWest's program - (Re)Working
Aaannnddddd......that's about it.
I think I am over the worst - and am looking forward to feeling my best.
Think it's time for another nap...and another cup of LemSip.